Friday, February 18, 2011

Serenade

Tonight I get to see the Decemberists again! They are by far one of my favorite bands and my boyfriend takes me to see them whenever they are in town. :) Tonight they will be playing in Seattle at the Paramount Ballroom which is my favorite venue to see live music, just because of the fact that there isn't a bad seat!
Inside the Paramount!
And though I may not be crazy about their new CD The King Is Dead, respect all of them as mucisians and absolutely adore Colin Meloy's voice. The new CD from this group makes sense when you listen to one of Colin Meloy's first musical endeavors, Tarkio, which has the 'Americana' vibe similar to The King Is Dead. In any case, I am ecstatic I get to see them again live tonight! I'm a lucky, lucky girl :)


xx.
Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment